Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Less than 50 years ago, Dubai used to be a small fishing village at the edge of the desert, but over time it has been transformed into a beloved holiday destination and has become one of the most visited cities in the world since the discovery of oil in the late 60s.
Situated in the middle east as one of the seven UAE emirates, It is an ideal destination for any trip, leisure or business related. With malls, beaches, islands, hotels, leisure centres, just to name a few. Dubai is an irresistible destination for all.
What types of Visa are there?
- 96-hour visa: This visa is non extendable and valid for 4 days
- Tourist visa: This visa is valid for 30 days and extendable for another 30 days.
- Visit visa: valid for a maximum of 90 days and not extendable
What are the requirements?
- Nigerian Immigration Passport
- Photocopy of a valid ID card e.g driver’s license, national ID card, Voters’ card
- Filled out Visa application form
- A copy of your bank statement as a proof of your financial status
- A copy of hotel reservation
How long does it take to process my visa?
How can I apply?
46 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria Or call the numbers +234-818-045-2800 & +234-812-820-3360 Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org