South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park covers vast shrublands populated by big game; the Western Cape encompasses lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, wild beaches, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain making it the number 1 tourists’ destination in Africa.
What are the requirements for South Africa visa application?
• 6 Month Bank statement or salary advances
• Company”s Introduction Letter
• Personal Introduction Letter confirming the purpose and duration of your visit
• 2 Colour Passport Photographs
• Return flight ticket and proof of Hotel accommodation
• Authentic Yellow Card is required (yellow-fever vaccination certificate)
• If you have children (minors) travelling with you or joining in South Africa, you will need to provide proof of guardianship or custody or Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor
How to apply?
46 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria Or call the numbers +234-818-045-2800 & +234-812-820-3360 Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org