The United Kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
The United kingdom boasts of very rich history which reflects in the architectural designs of their castles, museums, cathedrals, abbeys and temples. A wonderful destination if you are passionate about arts and history.
What are the requirements for a UK visa?
- E passport valid for at least 6 months
- 2 colour passport photographs with white background
- Visa form
- Flight ticket and evidence of hotel accommodation
- Company’s introduction letter
- Employment letter
- Salary pay slip
- 6 months’ bank statement (all the pages must be stamped and signed)
- Tour details from UK
- Evidence of tax payment.
- Evidence of assets.
- Evidence of sponsor (if any),
- Certificate of marriage or birth if dependent on someone else,
When is the best time to apply for a UK visa
What types of visa can I apply for?
What must I do before I apply?
How can I apply?
46 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria Or call the numbers +234-818-045-2800 & +234-812-820-3360 Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org